NLP Coaching as a Stepping Stone to Self-Employment!
When NLP first surfaced, the forces of liberalization, privatization and globalization had begun to sweep on the business landscape. In India, Foreign competition in several industries had been introduced that were closed to foreign investment since independence. Since the government wanted better products for consumers, both small and big businesses came under increasing pressure to perform. Executives in these companies began feeling the heat and they embarked upon personal development programs by availing NLP Training In India. Given the escalating demand, certain individuals decided to offer NLP training full time by setting up institutes or conducting weekend workshops in auditoriums on weekends.
NLP Certification in India
John Grinder was one of the pioneers of NLP who later developed the New Code NLP, an extension of Classic Code NLP.
Successful people don’t do different things, they do the same things differently. All students have the same time and syllabus but few make it through IIT’s and IIM as it all boils down to execution. The same logic extrapolates itself in the world of business as most entrepreneurs face almost the same market challenges and opportunities. But only a few end up developing successful businesses while rest others fail. It often boils down to execution and NLP will help you to do just that. NLP Certification Courses in Hyderabad, Bangalore and many other places see packed houses and the high demand reflects in queries being made in search engines for NLP training.
Basics of NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Neuro is how you use your 5 Senses – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory react to external stimuli
- Linguistic is how you Code, Ordered and given meaning the external stimuli in terms of Pictures, Sounds, Feelings, Tastes, Smells, Words( Self Talk)
- Programming is to Discover and utilize patterns & Programs that we run in our Neuro system to achieve the Desired Outcome.
- Our brain and body are the best tools we have for achieving greater success.
Use of power words, mnemonics and mind mapping techniques helps greatly in absorbing a lot of information in a small amount of time can prove to be critical for business growth.
- Your brain is made up of 75% water, 100 billion nerve cells and each nerve cell with roughly around 1000 to 40,000 neurological connections. The neuron in the neocortex has 10,000 to 40,000 neurological connections. Some have roughly calculated that each one of us has a nervous system of 1010)11 possible connections. Do you have a name for that number !!!!!. I can only ask myself, What am I not capable of with that kind of Neurological connection possible. The question is how can I utilize this capability. NLP is the Answer
Life Coaching As A Brilliant Career Option
A cursory analysis of the trending career options on Google and other search engines shows that NLP life skills training ranks high as it offers good monetary incentives coupled with the freedom to operate independently and be the master of your own time and money. Add to it the pay and time flexibility that very few professions can match. its a profitable proposition as it each learner shells out thousands of rupees to learn the benefits of this life-altering therapy.
Maybe you’ve noticed that most high-paying careers – medicine, law, management, to name a few – are also high-stress. This is because these professions are oriented almost entirely around preventing or fixing
Problems. Choosing a career in life coaching is equally lucrative, and it’s also low stress and uplifting. The focus is not on “fixing” our clients, but on empowering them to arrive at their own conclusions and solutions in order to lead better, more fulfilling, richer lives. By showing our clients how to reconnect with and direct this inner wisdom, they come back into alignment with their highest visions.
One need not have to open an office and can conduct training on premises of the customers to save time. With rising focus towards self-employment, the popularity of life coaches is sure to increase and so will be the demand in a country of billion plus people.
Another advantage worth noting is that it’s not necessary (nor recommended) to “quit your day job” and jump headlong into your new career. Instead, you can ease into your coaching practice slowly by doing it part-time at first, until gradually, you get a good feel for your new profession.
For me the best thing about coaching, when your client shifts and embraces change and smiles at you in gratitude, you feel the satisfaction in yourself. Its worth than the dollars they pay you for the session.
NLP in the City of Charminar – GET CERTIFIED AS NLP PRACTITIONER, signed by John Grinder (Co-creator of NLP), Carmen Bostic St Clair (Co-creator of New Code NLP) and Michael Carroll (Founder of International Training Academy).